Learn It. Know It. Trade It.
Forget moving averages, stochastics, MACD and anything you have already learned about day trading. Start fresh using only price action techniques. The Power Price Action method uses a common sense approach. Power Price Action trades are easy to identify and have clear, objective rules
and setups. It's the last day trading course you'll ever need!
There's a difference between following a day trading technique and understanding it. The comprehensive Power Price Action method provides an understanding of how price works, allowing you to adapt to any market
and predict / respond to the direction of price ahead of other traders.
At least one to three setups per day combined with a high degree of consistent profitability ensures minimal risk.
Start with the DVDs and learn the material using the accompanying Workbook. Use your preferred trading platform to paper (sim) trade your favorite markets. Once confident, attend the included eight weeks of training.
Day Trade to Win's John Paul will ensure you fully understand each element of the Power Price Action approach for continued trading success.
DVD Video 1
• Trade like a pro with specifc chart setups
• My Chart vs. Your Chart – clean and clear
• Essential parameters and time frames
• How to stop getting manipulated by big traders
DVD Video 2
• Specific tools for each market and platform
• Identifying trends and the Yo-Yo Setup
• Blueprint Level Setup Pt. 1 – next level trading
DVD Video 3
• Blueprint Level Setup Pt. 2 – using proof
• 3 unique stop strategies for each trade
• Indices and futures trading for daily profits
DVD Video 4
• The Stair Step Setup – a competitive edge
• Filtering trades using the ABC sequence
• Currency and forex trading for daily profits
• **Bonus broker tell-all interview
Two Payment Options
Single Payment ($995 – best value!) OR
Split Payment ($595 – two monthly payments)
*Free ground shipping for continental U.S. orders.
Please allow five to seven business days for delivery.
I often switch between trading the Euro Currency and E-mini S&P futures on any given day, depending on the volatility. The DTTW Mentorship Program included the PPA method, which allows me to switch between these two markets seamlessly. The rules are to the point, and I use it more often than any other technique. John Paul completely changed the way I trade. Thank you!
– Karen A., Seattle, WA
The most traded markets in the world are currencies and futures. The profit potential in these markets is amazing. It's time to understand how to trade PRICE instead of blindly following indicators.